3. Zunal is a web 2.0 tool which enables users to create a webquest. The tool is designed to provide a site where students can go to learn about a topic from their teacher.
4. I would give Zunal a rating of 4 because the site is not very user friendly. Additionally, it takes a long time to complete tasks and upload work to this site.
5. The tool is effective in its use, however; I will not use Zunal again unless it is upgraded to be more user friendly.
6. Zunal could be used by teachers to create webquests for students. Students could use Zunal to create a group project for their class.
7. I do not recommend Zunal for further review for other educators because it needs to be improved upon for processing times and for user friendliness. It has the potential to become a great tool, but in the meantime, it needs improvement.
Tag Archives: Zunal