3. This web 2.0 tool provides students with tutoring assistance.
4. I would rate this tool with a 4 because it is computer prompted response not an actual person providing help. However, if you call the computer out and tell them you do not believe you are talking to a person, then a person will begin to respond to you.
5. The tool is effective but it is annoying to have to answer questions such as what grade and subject you are studying and are you taking a test or working on homework? I believe they are being a bit too nosy.
6. This tool could be by used students in watchful view of their teacher or an adult.
7. I would not recommend this tool for further review by educators due to the creepy nature of the questioning this site requires.
Tag Archives: Tutorvista