3. Trello is an organizational tool which enables users to create lists. Lists can be categorized by using “cards” and can be color coordinated.
4. I would rate Trello at a 1 meaning it is easy to use and highly effective.
5. Trello is an effecient tool to create to do lists.
6. Trello could be used by teachers to create checklists for students to help students stay on track for turning in assignments. Students could use Trello to organize and prioritize activities and/or assignments in the order they are due.
7. I would recommend Trello to other educators for further review and adoption. Trello provides a great way to create orgainzed lists for both teachers and students alike.
Tag Archives: Trello