3. WordPress is a web 2.0 tool that enables people to publish blogs.
4. WordPress is fairly easy to use and it is produces a good product. I would rate WordPress at a 1 for superior performance in the world of blogging.
5. In my opinion, WordPress is effective as a communication tool. I have been using WordPress to publish blogs for my Educational Technology class and I have been pleased with the usage and outcome.
6. WordPress could be used in a classroom setting to discuss ideas for small groups who are unable to meet. It would also be a good way to keep the class informed about ideas of social interest such as dances, school plays, or volunteer activities.
7. I would recommend WordPress for review by other educators. It is a relatively easy tool to use and it provides a good mean for open communication.